En flott modell med T-28 Trojan som forbilde.
Modellen har en flott finish og autentisk fargeskjema.
Den har en kraftig motorpakke, elektriske retract og kraftige servoer på alle ror. Modellen er også utstyrt med flaps.
- Power system- 3536 850kV Motor, 40A ESC
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Recommended battery 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Oversized battery compartment for a multitude of battery sizes and capacities
- 7x Pre-installed high quality servos
- Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear
- Highly durable airframe
- Easy assembly
- Water-based paint
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and painted 1-piece wing
- 1x Factory assembled and painted tail set
- 1x Pre-installed 3536 850kV motor
- 1x Pre-installed 40A esc with XT60 connector
- 3x Pre-installed electric retracts
- 1x Scale 3-blade propeller and spinner set
- 1x Elevator spar
- 1x Screw and push rod set
- 1x Instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 6 channel radio and receiver
- Recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo
The North American T-28 Trojan, a piston powered two seater trainer aircraft, was the last piston powered trainer to enter service with the United States Air Force and Navy. Designed in the 1950’s, this aircraft played a key role in helping pilots transition from basic trainers to jet aircraft. The Arrows Hobby T-28 is one of the easiest flying aircraft on the market today. A beginner with basic flight experience could easily fly the T-28 with ease without the assistance of a gyro system. Featuring a realistic three bladed propeller, rivets, panel lines, landing gear doors and functional flaps, the T-28 looks as real as its full sized counterpart. A powerful 40A ESC and 3536 KV850 power system provides more than adequate thrust whenever necessary. The Arrows Hobby T-28 is a perfect aircraft for pilots transitioning from high winged aircraft and those who are looking for a scale aircraft that is easy to fly.