En flott modell med P51 Mustang som forbilde.
Modellen har en flott finish og autentisk fargeskjema.
Den har en kraftig motorpakke, elektriske retract og kraftige servoer på alle ror. Modellen er også utstyrt med flaps.
- Power system- 3536 850KV Motor, 40A ESC
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Recommended battery 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Oversized battery compartment for a multitude of battery sizes and capacities
- 6x Pre-installed high quality servos
- Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear
- Removable auxiliary fuel tank, bombs and rocket pods
- High-strength airframe.
- Easy assembly.
- Water-based paint.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage
- 1x Factory assembled and painted 1-piece wing
- 1x Pre-installed 3536 850kV motor
- 1x Pre-installed 40A esc with XT60 connector
- 2x Pre-installed electric retracts
- 1x Scale 4-blade propeller and spinner set
- 1x Elevator spar
- 2x Removable fuel tanks
- 1x Screw and push rod set
- 1x Instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 6 channel radio and receiver
- Recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo
The North American P-51 Mustang was, without a doubt, one of the most famous WWII fighter aircraft. As a symbol of Allied air power, this single seater aircraft was fitted with the legendary Merlin engine – giving it unmatched range and airspeed. Protecting bombers on extended missions, these aircraft were a welcome sight for the bomber crews. Arrows Hobby overcame great difficulties to faithfully replicate the P-51 from riveted panels, machine guns, engine exhaust pipes and retractable landing gear and flaps. Arrows Hobby also spent great engineering effort with the airframe, the glue-less construction makes getting the aircraft ready for flight an extremely simple process, while the 40A ESC, 3536-850KV power system gives the P-51 incredible performance. Ready for any scale manoeuvres, the Arrows Hobby P-51 is your key to becoming the ace at your field.