This is an Educational Construction Series assembly kit. It is the first Tamiya kit in the series to use a centrifugal pump with impeller – it sucks in water and shoots it out to move the model forwards, rather than pushing it with a propeller. The kit recreates a water scooter with rider figure, and offers a fascinating insight into the mechanics of motion, perfect for inquisitive minds both young and not-so-young!
- This is an assembly kit which creates a centrifugal pump-powered water scooter.
- Length: 130mm, width: 52mm, height: 100mm.
- The body is molded in a single piece, with a 1- piece mount for the motor, a 2-piece figure, and a separate handlebar part. A foam float is included, and the submarine motor is attached to it.
- The pump features separate case, impeller blade, rudder and nozzle parts.
- Includes a rudder which allows you to change the course which the model takes.
- Change the angle of the pump to alter speed and direction of expelled water.
- Pump is attached via suction cup – this allows you to use it in other models, too!
- Features a sticker sheet to decorate the model.
- The impeller is powered by the tried and trusted Submarine Motor Mini.