God nyhet for fans av moderne klassiske japanske sportsbiler.
Med Supra Racing (A80) karosseriet (opprinnelig brukt i Tamiya bil item nr 58264) , nå på TT-02-chassiset. Selve bilen var aktiv i All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship på begynnelsen av 2000-tallet.
Great news for fans of modern classic Japanese sports cars, with the Supra Racing (A80) body (originally used in Item 58264) now being given a production car paint job and paired with the adaptable TT-02 chassis. The actual car was active in the All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship in the early 2000s.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
• The powerful, glorious curves of the body are molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Features separate molded parts for side mirrors and rear wing.
• 6-spoke wheels are molded in black, and paired with racing slick tires.
• The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as
identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
• A plethora of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.