Mottaker til blant annet Flysky FS-GT5, IT4S og Absima CR6P. Egner seg godt til radiostyrt bil og båt.
Mottakeren har innebygget gyro på styrekanalen som kan benyttes om ønskelig.
Bindekabel følger med.
Product Model: FS-BS6
PWM channels: 6
Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz
Wireless protocol: AFHDS 2A
Range: 100 ～ 300m (ground)
Antenna type: single antenna (180m)
Data port: PWM
Temperature range: -10 ℃ — + 60 ℃
Humidity range: 20% -95%
Online Update: Yes
Dimensions: 29 * 22 * 16.2 mm
Weight: 7.6 g
Certification: CE, RCM, FCC ID: N4ZBS600
Informasjon på engelsk:
The gyro has been calibrated at the factory however if it needs to be recalibrated, follow the steps below:
1. Turn off the transmitter and insert power into channel 1 (not the bind port)
The receiver’s LED should start to flash slowly
2. Place the receiver on a flat horizontal surface, make sure it cannot move.
3. Insert the bind cable (plug) into the bind port. The receiver’s LED should start to flash rapidly 3 times then return to the previous flash speed if the calibration has been done successfully
Note: to ensure the gyro works as expected, install the receiver horizontally at less than 10 degrees from level on your vehicles
Please follow the steps below to bind the BS6 receiver to your remote controller
1. Connect the bind plug to the receiver’s port B/VCC
2. Connect power to any other port on the receiver
3. Press and hold the transmitter bind key and turn on the transmitter in the same time.
4. Once binding is complete, the transmitter will exit bind mode. Remove the power and bind plug from receiver, then apply power to the port B/VCC
5. Check to make sure everything functions as expected, if not, please repeat the steps above.
Note, if you are quite sure you follow the above steps completely correctly, please consider to update the firmware of your radio controller or receiver. And if you are still having problem, please check and make sure the receiver IS compatible with the brand and model of your transmitter.
|Weight||about 10 grams|
|Voltage range:||4.0-8.4V DC|