This radio control model recreates the Jägermeister-sponsored edition of the NSU TT, a race-oriented variant of the Prinz, of which almost 2,500 examples were built in the late 1960s and early 1970s by NSU Motorenwerke AG. It was powered by a variety of inline-4 engines depending upon the spec.
The faithfully recreated polycarbonate body shell sits atop Tamiya’s M-05 FWD chassis platform which is easy to assemble and provides nimble and responsive front wheel drive handling characteristics.
Three wheelbase lengths (210mm, 225mm, 239mm) are possible by simply switching the position of the rear suspension parts, enabling a wide range of body choices available from Tamiya.
- 1/12 R/C assembly kit model of the NSU TT
- FWD M0-5 chassis
- Independent suspension with coil over dampers
- Includes polycarbonate body shell and sticker set
- Tamiya ESC included
- 540 type motor
- The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the monocoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower centre of gravity
- The 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance
- 3 Adjustable Wheelbase Lengths (210mm/225mm/239mm) to allow fitment of different bodyshells
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.