Adding photo-etched parts is one of the best ways to give your model a professional-level finish, ensuring that it stands out from the pack. However, we all know that working with stainless metal parts can be trickier than with standard plastic parts. Tamiya is offering the following 3 craft tools to make using photo-etched parts easier than ever before. Purchase all 3 tools to vastly simplify your modeling work; it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- 1 – Cutting Out Parts ————> Use Modeling Scissors
- 2 – Removing Flash ————-> Use Diamond File
- 3 – Bending/Shaping ————> Use Bending Pliers
About the Pliers
- Tamiya original design features long-nose grippers with no teeth that bend and shape photoetched parts cleanly and precisely, without leaving marks.
- Special coating on handle for excellent grip.