- The Toyota Celica GT-Four RC kit was originally released in 1991on the first generation Tamiya 4WD touring car chassis designated the TA-01. It is now available again on the proven and easy to build TT-01 Type E platform.
Specs and Features:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Matte-Plated Medium-Narrow Wheels x 4pcs.)
- Polycarbonate body.
- Sticker sheet included to depict the rally car livery (sticker sheet differs from the original release).
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system.
- Front and Rear gear differential units.
- Plastic bushings for all moving parts.
- Double wishbone full independent suspension.
- Friction dampers.
- Includes 540 motor.
- Speed Controller: electronic speed controller(Not included)